Are you an experienced Volvo/Toyota technician?
Join Berkeley Bob’s Car Service and Repair Team and Meet Our Customers Expectations:
Are you a Trained Automotive Technician?
While we might not be looking for someone at the moment, you’re invited to drop us a line so that we can contact you when the need arises. Typically, the requirements are as follow:
- Must be a dependable, honest, and highly motivated individual to join our car repair team.
- Must have a valid US Drivers License with a clean driving record.
- Technician should be able to fully inspect and diagnose (older and newer) vehicles and properly repair them in a timely fashion with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Ability to work well with others.
- Berkeley Bob’s specializes in Volvo, Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Volkswagen, Audi and Subaru so a prior experience with these brands are a definite plus.
Why work with us?
Berkeley Bob’s is ranked one the East Bay’s Top Volvo and Toyota Repair shops. We are also one of the oldest Volvo service and repair establishments in the area. We care for our customers and their vehicles and we strive to provide great service and quality repairs, on time and within the estimate.
We are always looking for talented and passionate people.