Toyota Prius vehicles are a remarkable design – except for regular maintenance they rarely require professional attention. Many a Prius have gone 200,000 miles or more with regular service.
At Berkeley Bob’s we are Prius specialists, and can provide your vehicle with comprehensive maintenance services, as well as repairs, should your Prius need such.
Our nationally certified ASE technicians are equally comfortable working on gasolines engine as they are dealing with the high voltage system on a Prius including the battery. All our technicians have undergone extensive and continual hybrid vehicle training that allows them to perform any hybrid repairs your Prius may require.
Our family owned and operated Berkeley auto repair shop can offer your Prius a broad range of services including:
- Factory Maintenance & Oil Services (particularly important since Prius vehicles are known for rapid oil consumption sometimes as much as 1 quart per 1000 miles driven)
- Fluid & Transmission Services
- Hybrid Battery testing and replacement
- Shock Absorbers, Suspension and Steering Repairs
- Brakes and Regenerative braking systems
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Inspection, repair and replacement of belts, hoses & wiring
- Prius A/C system maintenance and repair
When you regularly bring your Prius to our Berkeley auto repair shop we can help you keep it in top shape. Making your Prius remain a clean, reliable, safe and green driving machine.
Call us to make an appointment or request an appointment online. Berkeley Bob’s can be your one-stop Prius maintenance and repair destination.